Vote For Me

Good morning all

First of all thanks for coming here. Well, as you all know that I am Paridhi Masurkar from class 9 A and I am here to ask you to vote for me as your Yamuna house Vice Captain. 

Now you  must be thinking that why should I vote for this girl, so here are the reasons-

1) I want to contribute towards my school and for doing that I first need to start with my house.  

2) I want that Yamuna house should be called the best house of the school.

3)I want that for any competition among the house our house should do its best.

Voting me can benefit you as I will try my best to make all the 3 points come true. I will take everyone's opinion before taking any decision. If you all vote me I will try my best make sure that you all will never regret that you all voted me.   


Now I would end this blog by saying that vote for the best person among all as every vote matters a lot

Thankyou All for reading till end and I hope that you all Vote for me as your house Vice Captain
.



Comments